Terms and Conditions of Epixel Media SE
- Epixel Media SE starts working on a project upon receipt of a down payment. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the client is charged the remaining balance upon completion of the project. Websites are made live upon completion of the project, when all payments are cleared. If applicable, hosting and domain name registration fees must be paid every month.
- Additional services come at additional fees, on a fee for service basis or on an hourly rate. If clients require additional services, the correspondent fee is added to their invoice and they are charged accordingly.
- Delays in project completion may occur when:
- There is a delay in any payments
- The client requests further changes in the design, structure, or content of the project
- The client purchases an additional service related to the project
- There is a delay in the receipt of any materials form the client
Time frame estimates are approximate only and are subject to change at any time at Epixel Media Inc’s discretion. At any time, and at its whole discretion, Epixel Media Inc’s may decide to put a project on hold.
- All of our services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We don’t stop working until our clients are completely satisfied with their solution. That is our commitment. However, Epixel Media SE will under no circumstances be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations or request Epixel Media ‘s discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of offer of services to its client. As an example, if the client purchases a certain service, but in order to be fully satisfied, Epixel Media SE, judges that an additional service is necessary, then it is no longer Epixel Media Inc’s responsibility or commitment to satisfy the client. In other words, Epixel Media SE guarantees 100% satisfaction within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to Epixel Media Inc’s understanding.
- Services or part of services (i.e. elements of a project) that have been approved by the client are considered as services with which the client is 100% satisfied. Any further work on these services (elements of the project) will be invoiced accordingly.
- Unless clearly specified otherwise, all project statuses are set as “completed” after a 3 month period has passed (calculated from the first payment date).This means no more work will be done on that project and no service will be provided. This doesn’t apply to hosting and domain name registration services, which are provided independently of the project status, and only according to the client’s payments.
- If client is not satisfied with Epixel Media Inc’s Services, client can ask for a refund on any unused monies. Epixel Media SE, will be happy to exercise a refund, after doing it on review.
About credit cards data processing.
Please keep in mind that for security reasons, Epixel Media SE always:
Prevents unauthorized access, maintains data accuracy, and ensures the correct use of information, through appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online and offline.
Hires the services of reliable third party companies to manage credit card information and payment gateway secured encryptions for the websites of its clients. Such companies charge fees per transaction and/or fees per month for which the client is responsible. Most such companies offer various fee plans to best suit the needs of the client’s business depending on the volume of the client’s online transactions.
All works done under NDA (A confidentiality agreement) Nondisclosure agreement or NDA) is a legally binding contract within you as a client and us as Epixel Media, hereby both parts promises to treat specific information as a trade secret and promises not to disclose project details and the secret to others without proper authorization.
About this site
All prices appearing on this site are subject to change without notice. These prices are solely informative and Epixel Media SEis not necessarily committed to them for your project. To receive a free quote for your project, please click here to request a quote on our website .
About EPIXEL MEDIA INC’s web design projects and offices
Epixel Media SE doesn’t assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites it designs and/or hosts. Epixel Media SE has no control over any information, materials, or products found thereon. Epixel Media SE doesn’t serve as consultant for its clients, and they are entirely responsible for all that is found in their websites.
Because of the nature of web design and programming work, websites always appear differently on different computers. Screen resolution, operating system, and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. The client must be aware of these possible variations and Epixel Media SE, will not be held responsible for them.
Epixel Media SE employees an office in Sweden majority of its design and development are done on those premises. Project management and leadership for the projects are done in Sweden as well. Epixel Media SE is the owner of all properties in the Europe and employs its own staff with no freelance workers.
Thank you for doing business with us! We really appreciate it.